- FD&FA Special Inspection - BS 5839-1
FD&FA Special Inspection - BS 5839-1
Learners will develop knowledge from the FD&FA maintenance module (C01M05) and / or industry experience and apply this to the ‘recommendations for special inspection on appointment of a new servicing organization’. This CPD course provides an enhanced understanding of the requirements of BS 5839-1 in relation to takeover of an existing FD&FA system for maintenance and particularly how the maintainer may inspect a system and deal with major non-conformities found.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the management of existing property FD&FA systems e.g., FM providers, service managers, building / property managers, consultants, fire risk assessors, fire alarm contractors. The course provides a continuation for maintainers who have completed C01 modules 5 or have industry experience
- BS 5839-1:2017
- Section 6 - Maintenance
- Section 7 - User's responsibility
- Clause 46.2 - Recommendations for special inspection on appointment of a new servicing organization
- Relationship with:
- Periodic inspection
- Tests over a 12 month period
- Practical reporting techniques